Thursday 19 August 2010

Welcome to your destiny!

Welcome friend, to my humble space on this wonderful internet. As you may have read on my about section, this blog has been created to help wake you up, and hopefully to give you a renewed hope in life and humanity. The primary focus of this site is a rather, well, controversial and difficult to believe subject, the subject in question goes by many names: The Shadow Government, The Freemasons, The New World Order, The Global Elite, The Illuminati etc. but they are all one in the same. This is about the people that run our world.

Now before you run off, thinking this is just another conspiracy site just give me a chance. Think about the world we live in, think about everything that has happened over the last 100 years. Think about all the amazing musicians and other famous people that have died mysteriously, think about the wars, genocide in Africa, pollution, energy consumption, corruption, the list goes on but I think you get the point. I think most humans are intelligent enough to know that something is terribly wrong with the way things are run and have been for a while and hopefully we can all agree someone is benefiting from these atrocities, and it's not you or me.

Okay, so before I get too far I would like to explain I have never been a 'conspiracy theorist' or even really vaguely interested in them, and other than a general understanding I've had that most of them were probably true, I just didn't really care because I figured there was nothing I could do, so why worry yourself right? I guess that would be right except for two basic things I discovered that changed my mind.
1 - Most of these theories from the last century ARE probably true, but there is one very real group of people behind them all.
2 - Everything they have done has been for a diabolical reason and we are coming to the realisation of their plan, this end that apparently justified their means is coming to a head in the very near future.

The main reason I took notice of all of this and actually did change my mind was the fact that in my job I deal with pop videos, lots of pop videos. Over the past few years the mainstream artists have become increasingly darker and weirder and packed with strange symbolism. Anyway, I will do my next post on the symbolism used in our pop culture.


So basically I just want to give you the key, so you can start researching for yourself. Open the door, go down the rabbit hole, whatever, just be open to the idea that possibly we don't know everything that some people know, and maybe there is more to life than the 9-5, t.v, sleeping and repeating. When you do, you will  begin to Wake Up and this is a feeling like none I have experienced. The best way I could describe it is it feels like the re-programming of your brain, clearing out the cobwebs and seeing things clearly for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment